Saturday, December 6, 2014

Steak on the Bosses

I love our company holiday dinner. Mostly because I love food and I love food even more when my bosses pay for my $24 steak. It truly is a happy holiday.

I had never been to 44 Stone before, but I will be sure to go back. Even though my meal was pretty expensive, it looked like there were some reasonable chicken based entrees on the menu. We sat in a private dining room, but the main dining room was very spacious with more than enough room between tables.

Nothing annoys me more than when you go to a restaurant and you can't use the restroom for fear you are going to bump the elbow of the person behind you when you get up causing a cartoon like chain reaction ending in humiliation and regret.

But back to the food.

My steak was cooked to perfection. Medium well has a variation of interpretations depending on the restaurant, but 44 stone has the correct interpretation. Not only that but they kept the coffee coming. Not once did I have to ask for a refill. Once they were so quick I didn't even see the waitress fill my mug. It was like the coffee cup magically refilled itself.

I would definitely go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment